…but not much talent.

A wedding card I made earlier this week for a wedding I attended today (I’m actually due to leave for the reception in about 15 minutes…)

I was fairly pleased with the colouring, placement of glitter etc. on the image but fell flat on the actual layout of the card.  This is for the wedding that I made favours for earlier this year and I had a large enough scrap of the paper we used on the favour bags leftover to use on this card.

I spent too much time colouring the image to start over.  Luckily, the important part is the gift inside the card so I’m not going to lose sleep!  I’m fairly sure it’s the only wedding card they’ll receive with dragons on it too.  This card measures 6.5X5 inches so there was plenty of room to stamp both my High Hopes dragons to make a “couple”.

Must jet…I have to change back into my wedding clothes!